Cosmo just posted this, and I love it and feel like I could have written it so I’m sharing with you all here 🙂
1. The best part of your day, every day, after years and years of being together, is coming home to your significant other.
2. You cuddle every single night. Cuddling never gets old. Cuddling is the chocolate of couple behaviors.
3. He actually gets excited about watching your TV shows with you. He makes sure he’s home in time for The Bachelor, even if he sits there for the two hours reading his phone and making sassy comments about the whole mess. He tolerates it because he just loves being with you.
5. You travel together without getting into big, embarrassing, crying-in-the-airport fights. In fact, you actually amuse each other, and have interesting or funny conversations when you’re standing in the airport security line. Because even hell (airports) is bliss when you’re together.
6. He’ll randomly massage your hands or feet, or do whatever physical thing he does that you love, just to make you feel nice out of the blue.
7. You can tell each other what annoys you about the other and find it amusing rather than rage-inducing. You secretly find each other’s obsessions and idiosyncrasies adorable. His occasional borderline OCD-esque behavior becomes a funny story you can’t resist telling your friends.
8. Date night is still the best night of the week. Because you get uninterrupted, cell phone-free time to stare deeply into each other’s eyes across a table. No, you don’t care how gross it is. Yes, you’re holding hands while you do it.
9. You always give each other a kiss good-bye before you leave. Even if one of you is sleeping, parting wouldn’t feel right without a kiss.
10. You can’t do anything together without touching each other for an extended period of time. If you’re reading together on the couch or in bed, you feel compelled to hold his hand or high-five him or something.
11. Someone in your family or friend group has probably remarked at some point within the past year how touchy-feely you and your partner are. You can’t help it! Romantic magnetism is a force beyond your control.
12. If you’re married, every time you go on vacation together, it feels like your honeymoon all over again.
13. Dry spells are a concept you don’t understand. When you watch shows likeTogetherness about couples who don’t want to have sex with each other, you can’t imagine life being like that. (See above re: ~*rOmAnTiC MaGnEtiSm*~.)
14. You get excited about doing little things for each other, like cooking dinner or picking up his favorite bagels/takeout/other thing he likes. It makes coming home to each other even better than is usually is.
15. You are delighted when he brings home flowers for you, but not floored by the gesture.He does this from time to time, especially when you’re having a bad day. You never expect it, but you’re not surprised about it.
16. Your friends talk about how cute you two are. And when people who don’t know both of you ask to see pictures, they always comment about how adorable you are as a couple.
17. You still wear the lingerie you got at your bridal shower/bachelorette.
18. You love Valentine’s Day. It’s like date night squared. ❤