- Seeing an older couple holding hands
- Stolen quick kisses
- Anything with sparkles or glitter on it
- Petting a purring cat
- Palm trees
- Any kind of body of water – ocean, lake, pond, pool …
- Massages, even a quick shoulder rub
- Kids who play peek-a-boo with you while you are waiting in line at the store
- Hearts in any shape or form, but I like the ones found in nature especially
- Pictures of Vintage Hollywood and Hollywood stars
- Holidays that have a Season, like Halloween and Christmas
- Barbies in fancy outfits
- Funky Architecture
- Anything made of brick
- Citrus scented anything
- Berry flavored anything
- The way the sun shines through the leaves on a tree
- Sunsets on a cloudy day
- That look you exchange with someone when you are both thinking the same thing
- Frank Sinatra
Why does Friday get all the glory? Everyone greets you with a cheery “TGIF!” like it’s a holiday. But then you have to wait to finish work so all the worries of the week can drift away.
Isn’t it Saturday the more glorious day? I think Saturday is FANTASTIC! On Friday, aren’t you really just wishing the day was over and it was the weekend? On Saturday you get to do all the YOU things, including absolutely nothing if your heart desires.
I know it’s a little early, but my work week is done so…
TGIS! Thank God It’s (almost) Saturday!
Here’s hoping you pass this along to everyone you see tomorrow 😉
Some days are harder than others.
Maybe things are funky at work, or you teeth hurt, or your cat died, or your friend passed away, or maybe all of the above.
Whenever I have one of those days (or weeks!) I make myself think of how nature can persevere no matter what. If these little flowers can overcome their obstacles, then so can I!
Audrey Hepburn said that, and every word of it is amazing. I think If I’d been born earlier, I would have/ could have been her best friend 😉
“To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.”
Isn’t that the truth?
It all starts with loving and caring for yourself. If you take just a little extra time for YOU every day, it really makes a world of difference. It doesn’t have to be a big giant thing, it can be something simple, like using a scented lotion. Just the act of caressing your skin as you apply a creamy concoction that smells divine is like starting off your day with a wonderful hug.